Salesforce Admin Intern
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator Intern. We are looking for a candidate who is smart, adaptable, can problem solve, and is a good communicator. Being an IB Salesforce Admin Intern is a great stepping stone into a business analysis/project management position.
- Work with engineering to build complex informational systems which can be used by non-expert users to perform self-analysis.
- Manage multiple analysis projects simultaneously while operating in a high tempo environment with changing priorities and tasks.
- Manage data elements in Salesforce.com. Extract routine data, update mass data pools, create campaigns, create reports, and analyze data for management reporting.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business and system issues, current and future business priorities and reporting needs.
- Manipulate data within SFDC to ensure data integrity and uninterrupted operational flow.
- Analyze current process flows and suggest improvements to:
- Process usage: training, best practices, management improvement.
- Systematic: Improve existing system.
- Salesforce configuration.
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent time management and priority setting.
- Sound judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work through changing market climates.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Skills in MS Access, MS MapPoint, MS Word, Excel, MySQL, and PowerPoint a plus.
This internship is part-time (approx. 29 hours per week). Interns will gain valuable hands-on experience working with open source technologies, agile and scrum methodology, and learning in a corporate work environment. Rock-star interns will also have the opportunity to transition into a regular full-time role.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.