GET STARTED IN HEALTHCARE MARKETING SALES!
We are looking for passionate individuals that have a proven history in sales and building relationships, while going the extra mile towards ensuring client success.
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare Marketing solutions for over 12,000 small and medium sized health and wellness businesses across the United States.
About The Position:
Account Executives are responsible for achieving sales objectives by calling on new and existing practices, developing and maintaining relationships with each of their assigned clients. Account Executives also have the opportunity to represent iMatrix at conferences where they are able to establish face to face relationships with new and existing clients.
The successful candidate achieves their sales targets by working closely with clients to identify marketing goals, match the best service level to each client’s needs and then ensures those clients achieve their designated marketing objectives.
Account Executives that meet and/or exceed their sales performance within their role may receive opportunities to travel on company sponsored trips to conferences across the U.S., to provide face to face marketing consultations and perform sales presentations.
- Proven success in a sales driven role. Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience required.
- Clear and consistent communication skills with a high level of confidence.
- Self-driven individual who is able to work well in a team.
- Eager to learn the best sales techniques in the Healthcare industry.
- Hungry to be the best.
- Handle the full sales cycle from prospecting clients, setting appointments, scheduling demonstrations, and closing sales.
- Make outbound calls each day to new and existing practices.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of product and services to persuade potential clients.
- Scheduling live demos/webinars with clients.
- Required to meet monthly sales objectives and weekly productivity metrics.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Amazing company culture and environment
- Ping pong tables, Game machines
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- $45,000 to $100,000 / OTE Yearly
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.