iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
About The Position:
The SDR Manager is responsible for leading an outbound SDR team focused on generating new business opportunities across our Healthcare marketplace. Reporting to the Director of Outbound Sales, this role requires a leader with proven sales experience in outbound prospecting to small businesses. This role works closely with organizational leadership and requires a high degree of initiative, sound judgment, and leadership.
- Grow and lead a team of SDR’s, guiding and building capability and ensuring individual and team success.
- Get into the weeds, listen in on calls, review pipelines with managers and provide appropriate constructive feedback guiding team members towards achieving key metrics.
- Be an advocate for iMatrix platform and value proposition in our target markets.
- Meet and exceed team monthly and annual targets.
- Manage the sales metrics and key performance indicators that drive our monthly business.
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process through conducting sales activities that build our pipeline.
- Continually refine the sales process – look for areas of improvement and best practices.
- Be a Salesforce magician, monitoring, reporting, and improving on the performance of the team.
- Drive daily activities by spending most of the day with the sales team.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit; proactively look for and act on opportunities to assist the team.
- Interview, hire, train, and retain motivated and productive sales reps.
- Minimum of 3 years SDR outbound experience calling on Small Businesses.
- Minimum of 1-2 year of team lead/management experience over a B2B SDR team.
- Experience managing a team in a consultative, relationship-building phone selling environment.
- Strong preference to candidates selling to small to medium businesses, particularly in the healthcare market.
- A strong interest for consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and track-record of managing and inspiring high performing sales teams.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail.
- Motivational leader and metrics driven decision maker who knows the sales funnel intimately.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
- This position is a hybrid work from home/office role.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Monthly company sponsored events
- Amazing company culture and environment
- Ping pong tables, Game machines.
- No commission caps.
As a member of the iMatrix management team, compensation for this position is commensurate with experience. In addition to a competitive salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based bonus as well as other rewards and negotiable perquisites.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer