Client Relationship Manager
Scranton, PA based, Net Driven, an affiliate of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Client Relationship Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a fast growing digital marketing company based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and servicing automotive dealers across the United States and Canada. The position operates in a fast paced, technology based environment. You will have total responsibility for the client experience and retention of client accounts and the control and autonomy to help clients succeed in expected and unexpected ways.
Net Driven presently manages premier Internet-based solutions for the Automotive Industry exclusively.
- Total responsibility as primary liaison between Net Driven and dealers.
- Communicate effectively and timely with clients about Net Driven’s products and features and the process that will be followed to deliver them.
- Perform client training of the primary solution.
- Assess, plan and execute product upsells
- Plan, schedule and execute client performance discussions within established time frames.
- Conduct every client discussion with focus on how the value of the ND solution.
- Maintain or exceed established account renewal levels for client portfolio.
- Fast learner who thrives on multi-tasking.
- Experience with salesforce.com preferred. Experience in CRM software a must.
- Technology/Automotive experience preferred.
- Call center success in senior/leadership position a plus.
- Skilled at managing time/priorities based on company goals and objectives.
- 2 -5 years’ experience required.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media, website analytics.
- Must be a great communicator to contribute to and ensure high integrity and a highly productivity culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.