Director of Sales
Based out of Downers Grove, IL, rapidly growing internet marketing and website company, Officite, is currently seeking a Director of Sales to build its sales team and drive sales of our online marketing solutions that are geared towards medical practices across the US. We are seeking an aggressive, experienced, and high-energy Director of Sales who is able to hire, train and manage a strong sales team. If you have the correct blend of experience, passion, and a "make it happen" mentality then contact us today!
With a rapidly growing sales team, we are looking for a seasoned, charismatic leader who will guide our inside sales team to success. The Director of Sales will lead and coach an inside sales team that uses consultative sales skills to understand prospect’s needs and deliver measurable results. They will work with Senior Management to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the inside sales team. This person is responsible for helping their team deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to work directly with existing clients to exceed revenue and growth targets across markets and products. The right candidate is an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and take an analytical approach to sales management. They should also have demonstrated a proven ability to lead an outbound sales team.
- Responsible for hiring, managing and developing a team of Inside Sales Representatives to their individual targets as well as the collective targets.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Develop a compensation plan to achieve the desired results.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver complex services solutions and create a culture of sales innovation and client success on the team.
- Successfully perform the same activities that the telesales reps perform on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- A strong interest for consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and track-record of managing and inspiring high performing sales teams for 2 years.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills and people management experience.
- Motivational leader.
- Metrics driven decision-maker.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Minimum 5 years of online sales and sales management experience.
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience selling to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package!
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.