Contract Executive Recruiter
Internet Brands/WebMD is currently in search of a Contract Executive Recruiter to handle full-cycle recruiting for positions at the senior/executive level and deliver on expected hiring goals.
We continue to grow rapidly and need your help to find key leadership talent.
- Network with, source and recruit executive level candidates.
- Consult with the executive team to identify organizational needs based on business strategy.
- Use knowledge of market, industry, and competitors to develop sourcing plans and strategies.
- Partner with the SVP HR and executive recruiting team to build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing and feedback with the executive team.
- 10+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred but not required)
- Experience recruiting for VP level positions and above.
- Extreme organization, successful in multi-tasking, and master of prioritization.
- Established network of executive contacts in the LA software/technology/internet markets.
- Demonstrated passion for talent acquisition and significant experience identifying, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback.
- Advance level sourcing and networking skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
About Internet Brands:
Internet Brands integrates web solutions for businesses with media websites for consumers in key vertical markets. We focus on four core verticals in which we are the proven leaders: Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home / Travel. Our fully integrated vertical approach combines leading web solutions for businesses and media websites for consumers. We serve more than 100,000 business clients and 250 million monthly website visitors. We employ more than 5,000 people in over 30 office locations across the globe.
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, WebMD Care Physician Directory, Vitals.com, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities. Our mission is to help consumers take an active role in managing their own health and wellness.
Internet Brands including WebMD and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.