Internet Brands, Inc. is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites in the automotive, careers, home, money and business, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions. Internet Brands' sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards.
As the analytics arm of Internet Brands, we help our clients and our products realize their potential. Helping understand the customer behavior and traits is at the core of what we do. A team of 8 members, we are analogous to a start-up center with hands on responsibility for every member.
Education: B.Tech/B.E. / MSc Statistics from premier institutes with minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th grade or CGPA score of 7 and above in academics
Experience: 1-2 years
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM IST
- Experience with data manipulation in SQL environment is a must
- Excellent data preparation skills, Algorithm designing and implementation in Tableau, R or Python is mandatory
- Experience with developing statistical models like hypothesis testing, regression models, classifications models, forecasting etc. is a must
- Experience with statistical and data manipulation tools such as SAS or R is a must
- Expertise in using Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL data warehousing is good to have
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with real world case studies in Data Science and a chance to implement various modelling techniques
- Get real life experience of working with big data in the digital marketing sphere with opportunity to independently execute and lead analytical projects and assignments
- Help solve some challenging Healthcare related digital marketing problems globally.
- Transform business question into data requirements; collect and merge the data; analyze the data, link it to the business reality and present the results
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to study change in physician prescribing behavior as well as WebMD integrated campaign response behavior.
- Build analysis to understand user engagement and behaviors across various WebMD products.
- Build expertise in data preparation, data visualizations and transformations through Python, SAS, R, Tableau and other analytical tools.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.