Marketing Operations & Automation Manager
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, WebMD Care Physician Directory, Vitals.com, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
Our mission is to help consumers take an active role in managing their own health and wellness.
Los Angeles-based WebMD Care Physician Directory, one of the fastest growing divisions within WebMD, is in search of a Marketing Operations & Automation Manager to work closely with WebMD’s marketing, operations, and sales teams to build and drive the performance of a wide range of campaigns.
- Design and manage email campaigns targeting various databases.
- Design and manage automation (Pardot/Marketo) workflows and execute highly targeted campaigns including emails, landing pages, nurture streams.
- Develop lead scoring and nurture streams to drive quality leads to sales and manage the lead flows through Salesforce.com by utilizing marketing automation platforms such as Pardot / Marketo.
- Work with marketing, business development and sales to coordinate campaigns and insure effective communication streams to target segments.
- Design and build effective tracking and dashboarding methodologies to report campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Work with designers and developers to create web pages, landing pages and emails and define A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Translate analytics into clear and actionable recommendations to drive qualified traffic and hone-in on revenue-building activity.
- Maintain and enrich the quality and integrity of the sales and marketing database.
- 5+ years hands on experience in marketing operations in a digital business, with significant experience in marketing automation and CRM.
- Advanced understanding of B2B marketing.
- Experience and expertise in Salesforce and various marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot and Conversica.
- Strong knowledge of lead flow practices.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Excellent data analytical abilities to help drive decisions.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Excellent communication.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills - from concept to completion.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Work for a trusted brand with 100s of millions of site visitors each month.
- Work for a people-centric company and one of its fastest growing division.
- Great leadership and culture where hard work is recognized and rewarded, and fairness and respect are always top-of-mind.
- A unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the resources, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Marketing Operations Manager, Marketing, Operations, Web, Online, Internet, Business Operations, Pardot, Business Development, Sales