Marketing Operations & Automation Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking a Marketing Operations & Automation Manager to work closely with WebMD’s marketing, operations, and sales teams to build and drive the performance of a wide range of campaigns.
- Design and manage email campaigns targeting various databases.
- Design and manage Pardot workflows and execute highly targeted campaigns including emails, landing pages, nurture streams.
- Develop lead scoring and nurture streams to drive quality leads to sales and manage the lead flows through Pardot/Salesforce.com.
- Work with marketing, business development and sales to coordinate campaigns and insure effective communication streams to target segments.
- Design and build effective tracking and dashboarding methodologies to report campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Work with designers and developers to create web pages, landing pages and emails and define A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Translate analytics into clear and actionable recommendations to drive qualified traffic and hone-in on revenue-building activity.
- Maintain and enrich the quality and integrity of the sales and marketing database.
- 5+ years hands on experience in marketing operations in a digital business, with significant experience in marketing automation and CRM.
- Advanced understanding of B2B marketing.
- Experience and expertise in Salesforce, Pardot and Conversica.
- Strong knowledge of lead flow practices.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Excellent data analytical abilities to help drive decisions.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Excellent communication.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong project management skills - from concept to completion.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
About Internet Brands:
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
Marketing Operations Manager, Marketing, Operations, Web, Online, Internet, Business Operations, Pardot, Business Development, Sales