VP, Sales Strategy
Krames is a leader in the market for patient engagement and education solutions for Health Systems and Hospitals. Now a part of WebMD’s portfolio of Healthcare businesses, we’re expanding and integrating our capabilities to help Health Systems acquire, engage and educate patients at every step in their journey from discovery to recovery.
We’re looking for a VP, Sales Strategy to help guide our aggressive growth in this market, who will be responsible for building the sales, commercial strategies and processes that turn our already strong sales efforts into a finely tuned new business machine. The successful candidate will be equally comfortable planning segmentation/market penetration strategies, as well as packaging and pricing new integrated solutions and working directly with sales teams in front of prospects and clients. In support of this, the candidate will have a strong track record driving outsize growth from market expansion in the health systems and be an expert in selling patient-oriented healthcare technology solutions.
- Reporting to the SVP/GM and working closely with sales, marketing, partner and product leadership develops the go-to-market strategy and execution plans that drive new logo acquisition and market expansion.
- Optimizes pipeline development approach, sales process and enablement to drive best in class sales execution across sales teams to meet aggressive goals.
- Develops Account planning/strategies for attaining new logos as well as broadening relationships with current customers.
- Establishes and owns rigorous territory and account planning processes.
- Helps to build a strong culture of achievement and success.
- Works closely with product, marketing, sales, account management and partner VPs to develop solution packaging, pricing and pitch materials to deliver on our vision of bringing engagement to every step of the patient journey.
- Commercial Operations team reports into the VP Sales Strategy.
- Engages in the field with sales teams, prospects and clients, bringing sales and solution selling expertise to support sales leaders and individual contributors alike.
- Guides measurement and reporting processes to track the right activities, sales velocity and account penetration metrics that will deliver outstanding sales results.
- Works with leadership and finance to develop and deploy compensation plans that drive the right behaviors and incent strong sales performance.
- Compensation package accelerates with demonstrated sales team success.
- 15+ years experience in the Healthcare Provider market in a Sales leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of clinical content and applications that improve patient engagement that result in better outcomes. Prior experience with patient acquisition/marketing technologies would be ideal.
- Experience capturing value from integrating products, solutions and GTM from across a large organization.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.