Client Services Representative
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands is currently seeking a Client Services Representative who is interested in joining a fast-paced digital marketing company. The CS Representative is responsible for providing operational support to our internal teams and maintaining client satisfaction among our law firm clients.
- Assist clients telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Research and troubleshoot website design issues, ranging from simple to complex, in a timely manner.
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking and closing resolved cases.
- Initiate escalation process for unresolved issues to appropriate department if necessary.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism while problem solving, work to establish a positive rapport with each client.
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Tech savvy, interest and passion for digital marketing.
- Prior customer support or service experience in a call center or retail environment is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.