Demandforce is looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to support its Sales team. Demandforce is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. With offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco, Demandforce strategically focuses on specific markets such as medical, animal care, lifestyle, and auto industries.
Demandforce is currently seeking a Sales Trainer to work with its Sales teams in Los Angeles and San Francisco. The Sales Trainer plays a critical role in the success of individual team members and the company overall. The role will lead the onboarding and training of new sales representatives and ongoing training of current sales staff of new products and features. The role reports to the Demandforce VP Sales, and is based in Los Angeles, California.
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of Demandforce products, customer audience, and sales organization. Serve as subject-matter expert in tech sales trends, thought leaders, and alternative support resources to be an asset for the Sales team.
- Train new sales representatives on Demandforce product offering and sales processes. Training will be a mix of group and one-on-one training sessions.
- Determine training needs by observing sales representatives, studying sales results and trends, and connecting with sales managers. Conduct regular call recording breakdowns and live role plays with sales representatives to provide feedback on sales technique. Partner with sales managers to provide the required coaching to course correct the team members if they fall short of expectations.
- Create simple guides on each new product offering. Oversee documentation and communication of product releases to the Sales and Save Team. Confirm each sales representative understands where product releases live in the Demandforce Portal and the value of each release.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques where needed.
- Support Sales by providing sales tools and assistance where needed.
- 3+ years experience as a corporate trainer.
- Experience in software training or sales training a plus.
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation, group facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability in building and maintaining positive relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems while maintaining professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills across both a team and individual setting.
- Ability to effectively cooperate with project teams, encourage and promote teamwork and positive interactions.
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish credibility and trust.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.