Director, Order to Cash and Accounts Receivable
About The Role
As Director, Order to Cash and Accounts Receivable you will be responsible for building an order-to-cash function that is able to handle considerable volume and complexity of both traditional and highly—automated billing while remaining agile and scalable. You will lead and coach a team of billing and payment professionals distributed across the US and abroad, define the systems required to achieve excellence, and define the correct set of billing and customer interactions for each business unit and product. This is an exciting opportunity to play a leadership role within Internet Brands and partner with other executives to deliver an exceptional experience for clients.
- Build best-in-class order-to-cash processes that utilize advanced technology to process billing, payments, and related services in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner.
- Lead the global order processing and billing teams - ensuring data integrity between sales quote, order, and downstream financial systems, driving accurate order fulfillment, billings, and cash collection
- Lead and own the strategic and operational roadmap for order-to-cash, partnering with internal and third-party systems technology providers. Includes partnering with IT on solution design, solution architecture, testing and roll-out.
- Drive continuous improvements and enhancements for all order-to-cash processes to increase efficiency and ensure scalability.
- Develop, coach and supervise a team of payment and billing professionals.
- Define, measure, and deliver valuable metrics and KPIs that accurately reflect operational and financial performance of the teams.
- Manage billing team composition and skill sets against an ever-changing set of business needs and requirements.
- Partner with business, finance and product leadership to execute on business objectives implementing and launching products, payment and monetization strategies, while aligning with internal policies and providing the best possible customer experience.
- Support the monthly and quarterly financial close by providing timely and accurate results.
Who you are
- 7+ years of experience in some combination of billing, payments, order-to-cash operations, finance management.
- 3+ years leadership experience with a demonstrated strong commitment to skill growth and development of the team, fostering continuous learning, empowerment, and involvement
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see ‘the big picture’
- Experience with large-scale billing systems implementations
- Exhibits sound business judgment, optimally influences and motivates others.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills to effectively connect with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability in identifying and mitigating operational risk.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with drawing metric-based conclusions.
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion.
- Ability to thrive in a highly fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Proven track record of driving innovation and continuous improvements while championing change
- Prior experience with CRM systems; Salesforce.com/CPQ is highly desired
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.