Data Analytics Manager
Internet Brands and WebMD are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join our growing team!
- Manage and/or mentor other analysts in generating visualizations, analysis and insights.
- Collaborate with agile engineering teams to design flexible solutions to support analytic needs.
- Responsible for all analysis, reports and insights for appointed areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for proactively working with the business in order to determine priorities
- Responsible for understand the business goals and current/historical KPIs
- Responsible for recommending new analytic methods and data platform improvements
- Provide insightful summaries and next step recommendations of projects to the business owners.
- Experience (6+ years) in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills including experience in supporting and communicating data-driven analyses to various departments and stakeholders
- Highly Proficient (3+ years) with creating, maintaining, and optimizing BI tools like Tableau workbooks.
- Highly Proficient (1+ years) in using SQL for data analysis and reporting.
- Advanced Excel skills are required. Must be proficient with advanced analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload and roadmaps
- Excellent business and product sense
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.