Internet Brands is looking for an In-House Corporate Recruiter to perform recruitment for various positions available within the organization. We are growing rapidly and need your help to find great talent!
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye and insight for talent, be a master of process while remaining flexible and adaptable, and have the ability and creativity to generate tons of candidate flow for open positions.
- Responsible for full-cycle candidate management.
- Partner with Lead Recruiters and hiring managers to assure consistency with business goals, filling positions in a timely manner.
- Partner with sourcing team to ensure they have the appropriate information for open positions.
- Interview and screen potential candidates to ensure they meet employment and position qualifications.
- Record and communicate recruiting updates and metrics to hiring managers and various stakeholders.
- Engage social media to market positions and enhance Internet Brands' online presence.
- Keep up-to-date and informed regarding recruiting best practices, trends, social media tools, industry standards, and competition.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Some recruiting experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Process and detail oriented.
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package as well as a fun casual work environment in the Pleasanton Area.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.