Claim Processing Specialist
Premier Disability Services is looking for Customer Services Representatives to join our growing Minneapolis, MN based team!
We are hiring for the following shift:
Full time; Monday - Friday 40 hours flex 8am-6pm.
- Average 4 calls per hour or better
- Complete verification of all assigned Good Cause and Requests to Process claims within 5 business days.
- Contact various agencies (SSA, DDS, ODAR, Etc.) to ensure that data in client's files is up to date and accurate.
- Complete 1696 checklists from information gathered from various agencies at an efficient rate.
- Complete Verbal Decision document from information gathered for SSA at an effective rate.
Work using client management system to record client information gathered through conversations with client, SSA, DDS, and others to aid in building client's case.
- Understand certain aspects and sections of SSA's Program Operations Manual System (POMS).
- Complete projects and tasks delegated by management.
- Assist with other department functions as directed by a supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong phone skills
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.