Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join one of our fastest growing affiliates, Demandforce.
Demandforce, Inc. is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing.
The Enterprise CSM owns the customer life-cycle for a set of Enterprise accounts, beginning with customer onboarding and implementation, and continuing through the adoption and renewal staging. A successful Enterprise CSM builds impeccable relationships, and shows skill at achieving trusted adviser and customer advocate status in the customers mind. The Enterprise CSM works closely with cross functional teams such as Engineering, Product, Sales and Marketing execute customer success plans to ensure our customer objectives are truly met, and business value is realized.
- Drive forward the customer life cycle to ensure customer and Demandforce mutual success. Take full accountability for your accounts in all aspects: Anticipating customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the customer life cycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a frictionless support process, and ultimately positioning your accounts for growth.
- Successfully onboarding customers. Help them deploy, and derive total value from their membership by driving their full adoption and utilization of the service. Customer success and experience is everything.
- Ongoing customer consultation
- Successfully navigate, interpret, and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, etc. Take corrective actions in a timely manner based on this visibility, and make strategic recommendations to help customers be more successful.
- Influence change within customers to drive adoption of best practices and successful implementation.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, trainings, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions.
- Predict and forecast risk, renewal and expansion within customer portfolio.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and others. Communicate to ensure effective execution on customer success plans and make progress on the growth strategy.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets, or other targets defined by the business.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Ability to perform a strategic discovery with customers, to uncover their business objectives, articulate the ROI around achieving those objectives, and then build a plan to achieve those outcomes.
- Deep understanding of a successful customer success motion - able to execute the onboarding & adoption process to drive customer health.
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective opportunities, benefits, and challenges. This could include training on software and technology, and applicable business processes and cycles, among other things.
- Self-identifies opportunities for improvement within customer base and internally. Come up with creative solutions to problems beyond provided playbooks. Takes the initiative to make change.
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an entrepreneurial environment. Ability to effectively prioritize time and talents, and to give effective presentations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise sales environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills at the C-Level.
- Basic technical knowledge on development and IT solutions. Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills & listening skills.
- Four-year University / Bachelor's Degree in Sales, or equivalent professional experience.
- 2-4 years of progressive customer success experience or similar field (sales, pro services, consulting, technical enablement)
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.