Accounts Receivable Specialist/Intern
Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking Accounts Receivable Interns to join our office in El Segundo!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn more about Accounting amongst a dynamic team of intelligent individuals.
Here's just some of what you'll be doing:
- Contact customers regarding over due accounts via email, phone and fax.
- Prepare and Issue letters on over due accounts.
- Prepare and Issue payment commitment letters.
- Ensure all customer information is correct, email address, address, credit card number and etc.
Some of our MUST HAVE’S:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Should have good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Some college education preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.