Software Architect, Personalization
As a Software Architect, you will collaborate with the personalization leadership team to design and build our next generation of infrastructure to support personalization of consumer and marketing experiences across Internet Brands' diverse portfolio of properties. You will contribute and code at every layer of the stack, mentor and pair with other developers, and strive to make our software development process more efficient.
- Define big data stack and build the data processing infrastructure and customer data platform for personalization
- Build and manage efficient and reliable real-time data pipelines from disparate data sources for personalization
- Build and manage a scalable multi-variate testing framework
- Collaborate with development teams on design, architecture, and expansion of infrastructure
- Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- 8+ years experience in highly distributed and scalable data systems architecture and development
- Masters in CS or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Java, Python and scripting languages
- Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment
- Experience developing scaled software platforms
- Success at achieving sophisticated technology goals on-time and on-budget.
- Strong attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both through written and verbal channels.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.