Internet Brands, Inc. is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites in the automotive, careers, home, money and business, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions. Internet Brands' sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards.
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3+ years
Work timings: 1 PM to 10 PM
- 3+ years of relevant experience in US IT/Non-IT sourcing and recruitment for Mid to Senior level requirements
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in using LinkedIn and other social media and job boards
- Ability to work on multiple positions at a time and maintain timelines efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn and take initiatives beyond basic responsibilities
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Maintain database of sourced candidates
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.