Business Planning Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is looking for a Business Planning Manager to join our Finance team. You will serve as a key business partner to executive leaders in the Legal vertical, leading the identification, evaluation, and execution of key strategic and operational growth initiatives. The position requires both strong analytical and people skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize various initiatives, develop sophisticated models to analyze complex business issues, and present analyses to large groups.
You will work across functions within the organization to evaluate, measure, and implement new revenue generating initiatives by performing detailed financial and quantitative analysis, creating data-driven models, drawing insight from analysis, and developing compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- Build sophisticated financial models and develop business plans to address complex opportunities.
- Identify performance KPIs, track and measure results.
- Lead business planning and business performance reviews.
- Synthesize and present recommendations to management.
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to senior-level executives.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders / partners across the Company.
- Maintain visibility of the competitive landscape; track and report on emerging trends, new business models, and growth opportunities.
- Partner with functional teams to assess and plan new initiatives, provide buy-vs-build and strategic alternatives analyses, and manage projects across the full life-cycle.
- 7+ years of experience in financial analysis, strategic planning, data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, strategic planning, data analytics or math; MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically about business models, financial performance, and operational performance.
- Exceptional analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Must be highly motivated, organized, and able to work within specific deadlines.
- Experience working with and presenting to executives.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with a diverse team (eg. Executives, Engineering/Product, Finance, Marketing, external partners).
- Highly proficient in Excel and presentation applications.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.