Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, website creation and lead intake and retention services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager who would be responsible for working with marketing directors to develop and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple business units.
- Build or provide direction on the creation of marketing and launch plans, positioning materials, value propositions, collateral and other sales tools to be prescriptive about selling.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Senior Leadership to develop and implement go-to-market strategies, marketing campaigns and digital collateral to drive demand.
- Drive new lead generation, retention and customer engagement through a variety of tactics such as webinars, emails, landing page optimization, social media, content and other marketing communications. Assist in building emails and landing pages and drafting content as necessary.
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaign performance.
- Continuously track and communicate performance and learnings. Be a leader in creating methods to determine marketing attribution and impact on the business.
- Keep all relevant stakeholders updated and aware of upcoming initiatives and performance of active campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with Sales and seek to understand needs.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a segment or product marketing capacity and executing integrated campaigns
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience A/B testing emails, landing pages.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua) preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Passionate, inquisitive and self-motivated individual yet enjoys collaborating and working together with all levels
- Hands-on, continuous training
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life
- 401(k) Match
- Fun working environment
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.