Assistant Content Marketing Manager
The Assistant Content Marketing Manager in the Health Vertical at Internet Brands will help to create breakthrough content across multiple forms of digital media. This role will support multiple companies in the Health Vertical portfolio.
- Manage the creation of marketing content for video, email, display, print, and other media formats.
- Develop SEO website content to drive organic growth.
- Develop and manage social media content across all major social channels and specified verticals.
- Partner with in house design agency on the creation and development of content across all channels.
- BA in journalism, English, communications, or related field.
- 1+ years of proven content marketing experience, specifically executing a program to build awareness and deliver qualified leads.
- Portfolio of engaging marketing materials such as web page content, e-books, blog posts, case studies, infographics, emails, etc.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to write what needs to be written; experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment managing multiple work streams end-to-end.
- Copyediting skills that take copy from good to great.
- Experience using analytics to determine impact and effectiveness of content programs.
- Experience writing in a human, down-to-earth way for a B2B audience is a plus.
- Video experience is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.