Auburn Hills-based Internet Brands is currently looking for an experienced Content Manager to help drive content-related projects and oversee content staff. The area of concentration for this particular manager will be in the automotive vertical with a focus on automotive financial and subprime practices.
- Help set editorial and strategic content direction for a small portfolio of sites, including Autocreditexpress.com.
- Assess and manage writers and editors, and run day-to-day content production.
- Work with the content division and business managers to help develop and implement profitable content initiatives.
- Liaise with third-party content providers and freelance writers.
- Track content performance, user behavior and traffic patterns, and make strategic decisions based on that data.
- Monitor changes in the automotive financial sector for possible content leads.
- Own the editorial vision, provide leadership, and be goal orientated toward article performance and volume.
- Experience writing or managing subprime or financial content. Experience in automotive finance is a plus.
- Understanding of website publishing, both technically and editorially.
- Experience with search/traffic/stats/optimization.
- Online content production experience is a plus.
- Experience managing internal staff and external freelancers.
- Strong Project Management skills. Must be proactive and able to juggle and follow through on all aspects of a project until it’s complete.
- Proficient with website analytics, and able to use that data to inform overall strategy.
- Creative individual with a strong business sense who can deliver engaging content on time and on budget.
- The ability to read, produce, or edit content in Spanish is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.