Director of Content and Creative Services
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Director of Content and Creative Services to join our Corporate Marketing team. You will be working directly with executive management as well as the operating teams to develop world-class marketing campaigns in health, legal and automotive.
The Director of Content and Creative Services will lead a team that effectively communicates our brands, offerings, and distinct value propositions to prospective customers and users. The role is centered around giving the right message to the right audience in the right channel and creating journeys with multiple touchpoints to drive engagement and build relationships. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working within highly customer-focused organizations and will:
- Manage our marketing content and creative team across our major business verticals of health, including Medscape and WebMD, Legal, and Automotive (maybe narrow)
- Work with Marketing Strategy and Audience Development teams to drive effective creative strategies that meet business goals
- Lead the team to create clear copy and creative that reflects our brands positioning, key messaging, and effectively communicates to target audiences
- Drive a culture of creativity. Inspire new ideas to drive engagement with our brands across channels.
- Understand insights and research and apply them to creative thinking, campaign and content development
- Work with our Marketing Execution teams to continually look for opportunities to optimize based on research, user feedback, and performance data.
- Instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration throughout the department
- Roll up your sleeves to execute and deliver work.
- 8+ years of experience marketing with notable consumer companies, direct to consumer a plus
- Extensive experience in developing campaigns across digital marketing channels including social, display, search, and email.
- Strong track record of directing marketing copy and creative for high performing consumer campaigns
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually, from both visual and content standpoints, to identify the most compelling ways to achieve business objectives through outstanding creative output.
- A strong people leader and project manager with ability to motivate and empower teams by setting clearly defined processes, targets, and goals.
- A strong collaborator. They partner well internally and externally to contribute to realizing the overall vision for the company
- Prefer candidates local to Los Angeles
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.