The Customer Advocate handles inbound phone calls from people interested in speaking with an attorney. They gather qualifying information and perform customer intake.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fields phone calls from potential leads for attorneys in our network.
- Qualifies leads and gathers pertinent contact and case information.
- Checks for attorney coverage based on caller’s zipcode.
- Adheres to schedule (12:00 PM – 8:00 PM CST.)
- Maintains a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior customer service or telecommunications experience is a plus. Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.