Senior Product Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our WebMD team to lead product management for the WebMD Care and Vitals.com physician directories. As a Senior Product Manager, your responsibilities will include managing a small team of product managers, translating strategic business priorities into a product roadmap, writing product requirements, and working with multiple stakeholders to continue to expand one of our fast-growing businesses.
- Lead the product team for our WebMD Care and Vitals.com businesses.
- Own product requirements, strategy, and roadmaps for products for WebMD Care and Vitals.com, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Lead efforts to improve the user experience while optimizing site monetization
- Develop data-driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth, and emerging opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to the executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of product experience, with deep experience in a product role for highly trafficked consumer websites
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.