Business Intelligence Analyst
Internet Brands is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Los Angeles based headquarters.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are an organized self-starter with a keen business sense who loves digging into data to understand trends and performance. You have a passion for manipulating large volumes of data, building dashboards and have a consistent focus on efficiency. You easily understand requirements and communicate the progress and status of your work. You have a bias for action and know when to apply the 80/20 rule. You’re also a great teammate who likes a rapidly changing environment and wants to join a company that offers a ton of opportunities to build your skills.
In this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter data (and business) expert related to appointed areas of responsibility.
- Apply a broad range of analytical approaches, from back-of-envelope approximations, to what-if scenarios, to deep dives, uncovering patterns in order to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Develop visualizations and other methods for conveying key insights and reports.
- Simplify and automate reporting, audits, and other data-driven activities; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by partners.
- Support the business with time-critical data analyses.
- Collaborate with agile engineering teams to design flexible solutions to support analytic needs.
- 2+ years’ experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Highly Proficient with creating, maintaining, and optimizing Tableau workbooks.
- Proficient in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel).
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analyses and business needs in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Experience working with Marketing, Product and Sales teams.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.