Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer @Martindale, you will be working in a collaborative engineering team responsible for a high-traffic, high-availability platform hosting numerous sites. You will be a proactive partner in developing creative solutions for the business.
- Code, troubleshot, test, and maintain new platform build-out in PHP to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle, including input on feature development and process improvement
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tool if necessary.
- Optimize consumer interaction and drive consumer response.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies and programming practices.
- In depth knowledge (4+ years of experience) in LAMP technology.
- Hands on experience with Laravel in a professional setting
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux, Apache/NGINX web servers, PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration.
- Web service integration using technologies such as REST, XML, SOAP.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering JSON and XML.
- Experience in the full life-cycle of software development; requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation.
- Familiarity with process modeling techniques.
- Experience with an enterprise application is a huge plus
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.