IT Support Analyst
The IT Support Analyst's role is to maintain and improve the users’ productivity while providing the customers with a good experience when they request support. This includes analyzing and resolving end-user hardware and software issues in a timely and accurate fashion, providing end-user training where required, and gaining an understanding of the users’ needs and work habits so IT can proactively deploy appropriate services and tools leading to increase productivity. The IT Support Analyst serves as an IT ambassador, advocator, and technology consultant to the business and works on building a trusted relationship with the user community.
- Must have: Establish a strong relationship with the business stakeholders and the General Manager.
- Monitor work orders and incident management system to ensure timely resolution of all tickets.
- Manage, troubleshoot and resolve cases with standard, high and critical severities.
- Assist with process improvements for the Corporate IT User Support Operations.
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding employees including administering and maintaining end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Support VPN connectivity software preferably with ForiToken security key.
- Support remote users through a variety of connectivity options ranging from LogMeIn Remote Access to VPN to VDI as requirements mandate.
- Interact with Corporate IT NOC, Corporate IT Telecom, Corporate IT Ops/Apps, and vendor's technical support group as needed to further enhance streaming performance and help troubleshoot system outages.
- Work with various Corp IT groups to test and deploy desktop automation initiatives and business applications.
- Investigate alerts create by IDS/IPS including malicious file uploads, compromise servers, and port scanning.
- Document procedures as needed.
- Responsible for site’s hard asset management and works with the Lead to establish and update procurement thresholds.
- Responsible for office conference room support which includes maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting AV systems.
- Image computers.
- Ensure network connectivity of all workstations.
- Administer all IT equipment, hardware, and software upgrades/refreshes.
- Work on special projects.
Education & Certification
- A college diploma or university degree in the field of Information Technology and a minimum of 2 years of equivalent work experience are required.
- Certifications in CompTIA A+, HDI, ITIL, PMP, CAPM, or Six Sigma are a plus
Knowledge & Experience
- Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Active Directory, Windows 10, and VPN
- Working experience with collaboration tools such as Google Workspace, RingCentral, or Microsoft Office 365.
- Working technical knowledge of network hardware, protocols, and standards including Dell servers.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience with Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops.
- Experience with virtualization or virtual machine such as Hyper-V or VMware
- Working technical knowledge of computer imaging tools.
- Working knowledge of MAC Mini and Macbook Pro would be TERRIFIC!
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.