Accounts Payable Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager. Our ideal candidate will have experience implementing new processes, procedures and systems to realize efficiencies and improved reporting capabilities. In addition, they will be comfortable working cross functionally and with all levels within the Company.
- Provide timely and accurate purchasing support for all stakeholders within the company.
- Train, supervise and mentor Accounts Payable specialists to ensure quality of work performed.
- Maintain internal control documentation of Accounts Payable process including approver and approval limit.
- Understand multi-tiered GL structure to accurately code expenses to proper business unit, department and GL account.
- Review/oversee A/P entries timely to identify miscoding and reclassify accordingly.
- Management of vendor set up processes.
- Manage Accounts Payable closing process during month-end, month end accruals.
- Develop, document and implement procedures, process, policies to ensure adherence to company policy.
- Create continue professional development program for team members.
- Periodically review workload and address performance issues.
- Manage AP workflow system.
- Administer the Corporate credit card program.
- Manage vendor records, W9, and 1099 reporting.
- Review AP aging and outstanding checks and manage the escheatment filing.
- Prepare AP related PBC requests for all external auditors.
- Minimum 7+ years of solid full cycle Procurement and A/P processing work experience with multi-entity or multi-branch office business operations.
- Understand multi-tiered accounting GL structure in a multi-entity or multi-branch operations environment.
- Able to meet accounting deadlines and project-driven timelines.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Great Plains (GP) accounting system and proficient with GP’s AP module a plus.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with vendors, business department, and management team.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Procurement and Accounts Payable Manager, AP Manager, Procurement Manager, Online, Internet, Net, Web, AP, GL, Business Operations