Business Development Representative
The Ngage Live Chat is on the hunt for energetic, proactive and resourceful inside sales representatives to join their Austin based sales team!
Featured on more than 8,000 business websites across numerous industries, Ngage is a live chat platform with highly trained operators providing a customized experience that turns visitors into clients. With discrete exchanges, we help our client’s create a relationship with their prospects by capturing and forwarding vital information immediately to make their intake and sales processes more efficient.
What you do in this role…
- Unearth new sales opportunities through strategic cold call and networking initiatives.
- Initiate a dialog with prospective clients, develop and nurture trust and maintain a strong book of business.
- Communicate benefits of product, and upsell features effectively in order to meet clients’ needs and facilitate closing new business.
- Understand performance metrics, routinely meet and exceed sales goals.
A little bit about our ideal candidate (you!)...
- You're an A player who's willing to do anything for that BIG opportunity. You're a quick study, tenacious on the phone, and looking for a shot at launching your sales career. You love to compete; you live for the thrill of the win and are ready to slay the competition. You're hungry and prepared to hit the ground running as soon as you start at Ngage.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience working in a metrics or goal driven environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Associates or Bachelor’s preferred, but not required.
Ngage Live Chat is a part of Martindale-Avvo, a family of market-leading brands designed to grow professional practices. Our network of professional marketing resources includes WebMD.com and other top-ranking destinations, provides access to more than 25 million consumers monthly.
- Hands-on, continuous training.
- PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life.
- 401(k) Match
- Fun. flexible working environment - on premise gym and yoga studio!
- Office building overlooks Lake Austin and Pennybacker Bridge.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.