Assistant Marketing Manager
The Assistant Marketing Manager in the Health Vertical at Internet Brands will help to create effective lead acquisition marketing campaigns by leading cross channel marketing initiatives, driving messaging strategy, and collaborating with internal content and design teams. This role will also support the marketing team with driving campaign performance analytics, testing, and optimization.
- Manage the planning & execution of marketing campaigns in paid (email, SEM, display, etc) and earned media channels (content).
- Drive increased lead generation & ROI across all marketing programs.
- Develop and manage all tradeshow pre-marketing, on premise, and follow-up programs.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience, preferably B2B.
- The ability to work independently and self-start.
- Prior email marketing experience.
- Some website and landing page testing & optimization experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written).
- Must be highly organized, detailed-oriented, an effective multi-tasker, and team player.
- 4 Year college degree.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.