Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc, is currently seeking a Financial Analyst with a strong background in financial analysis to join our corporate finance team.
- Work with operation managers within the organization to develop comprehensive evaluation of financial results, focusing on key metrics.
- Review and interpret monthly profit and loss statements.
- Partner with operations to develop modeling for strategic initiatives.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets along with variance analysis.
- Develop financial and operational presentations for our executive team and investors.
- Manage and develop sales performance and compensation plans.
- Track acquisition-related metrics, post-acquisition integration, and financial modeling.
- Spearhead special projects: perform analyses to drive revenue opportunities, cost rationalization analyses, streamline operations.
- 3 or more years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or economic.
- Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to work across various functional areas and to interact with individuals across all levels throughout organization.
- Experience working within internet, software, and/or publishing ideal.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Financial Analysis, Finance, Accounting, P&L, Los Angeles