We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead all marketing efforts for our Apartments Division. This position will head up the development and execution of marketing campaigns as well as the day-to-day department needs. The right person for this role is someone who is very comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment and someone who has a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects. This person should be a self-starter, have a high attention to detail, be able to follow through on projects from start to finish, and have a can do attitude and an eye towards innovation.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Manage all marketing for the Division and activities within the marketing department.
- Contribute toward the marketing strategy for the company in line with Divisional growth objectives.
- Coordinate B2B marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Develop and oversee the Division’s marketing budget.
- Coordinate and manage all tradeshow activities.
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement B2C promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve B2B lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and identity.
- Prepare online, print, and email marketing campaigns, both B2B and B2C.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials enabling sales team success.
- Work closely with Product team and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant Divisional functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for Divisional marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role with a large organization .
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Design background a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.