Fun, fast-paced, relationship-building Account Management Sales role!
Avvo is looking for a driven, self-starting Account Manager to further develop our clients services and supporting functions. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success using Avvo’s existing advertising websites and other products. With unlimited earning potential, unmatched work-life balance, this is a gateway to your professional future! We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
Uncapped commissions! The skies are your limit!
Due to COVID-19, this position will start remote. When permitted to return to the office, this role will report to our Downtown Seattle office.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- Manage an average of 300-350 clients while providing exceptional level of sales and support.
- Foster existing relationships with a focus of continuously building new business for Avvo and improve customer retention.
- Prospect within your book of business to target opportunities for upselling/cross-selling other Avvo products and services.
- Identify solutions and assist clients in the design and content of their Avvo profiles and ads.
- Advocate on behalf of and support all Avvo customers to the highest degree.
- Consistently performing to the highest level with meeting and exceeding monthly revenue sales and retention goals.
What To Bring:
- Proven track record of consistently driving sales revenue as an individual while contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Account Manager work experience.
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and other technical suites is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
Join Our Team:
At Avvo, we make legal easier. We provide detailed information on lawyers and legal issues so that consumers are able to pick the right lawyer for them. Avvo is part of Martindale-Avvo, the largest legal marketing network.
- Best mid-sized companies to work for in 2021 by Built-In Seattle.
- Top 100 Marketplaces in the country by Andreessen Horowitz in 2020.
- Avvo is a dog-friendly office located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market.
- Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
Benefits To Help You Balance Your Life:
Free snacks, drinks and cold brew on tap are great (we have that), but we want our employees to be healthy, have time to unwind, and pursue their passions. We value your personal time as much as you do.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, sick days and paid holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Company-paid ORCA card
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Employee recognition programs
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress attire
We look forward to receiving your application!
Avvo Is An Internet Brands Company
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.