Ad Services Coordinator
Pleasanton-based Martindale-Nolo is currently seeking an Ad Services Coordinator to support our sales team by providing day-to-day sales support and service to our existing customer base. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate the ability to work independently and professionally.
- Provide advertisement-related support and fulfillment to our Lawyer Directory.
- Work with new clients to create online attorney profiles.
- Process lawyer directory billing and contact customers to resolve payment issues.
- Answer customer inquiries in Salesforce.
- Lead credits, update profiles, login information, changes to subscription, how to submit content, etc.
- Provide welcome calls to new subscribers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while exercising excellent judgment.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced sales environment, with a solid work ethic.
- Work well under pressure, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with customers, colleagues and supervisors.
- Ability to prioritize multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Work well in a team environment and contribute to the team’s success.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Knowledge of Vertical Response or Exact Target a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.