Operations Manager, Home Media
Internet Brands is looking for a strategic, innovative leader to drive the business operations with a focus on partner revenue growth for our Home Media portfolio. We are looking for an Operations Manager who has the passion, energy, intellect and a successful track record of growing digital businesses. Our Home Media group includes high profile websites which generate 4+ million in revenue and serve passionate do-it-yourselfer, bride to be, and green designs among others. This position is based at our headquarters located in El Segundo, California.
- Drive revenue and traffic growth projects across all parts of the business.
- Work with revenue partners to find needs from their advertisers and optimize placements for mutual benefits.
- Build an expert-level understanding of the Ad Tech industry and develop strategies to maintain and grow our leadership position.
- Lead efforts to drive revenue across key media revenue streams.
- Utilize budgets appropriately and analysis performance of initiatives.
- Establish metrics for the business to drive decisions.
- Collaborate with marketing to understand the value of various campaigns (email, direct, SEO, etc.) and seek optimizations and growth opportunities.
- Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues, opportunities, and development plans against company objectives.
- Minimum 1-2 years demonstrated experience growing revenue for a digital business.
- Ability to interact with and to develop relationships with a diverse group of personnel ranging from senior executives to middle managers to technical individual contributors.
- Strong business sense – an excellent understanding of costs and benefits and an ability to use that understanding to prioritize activities.
- Analytical – demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and driving decisions based on that data.
- Organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage activities to completion.
- Excellent communication skills – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Team Player – able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships, and share knowledge.
- Home Media industry expertise a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.