Premier Disability Services is looking for Application Specialist to join our growing Minneapolis, MN based team! This is an entry-level role that will allow you to learn best practices and become familiar with effective communications with lawyer clients.
This position provides high-quality telephonic support to potential new law firm/attorney customers through a legal application process. You will follow an established process to gather information, document responses, and follow up with new clients on a regular basis.
We are hiring for the following shifts:
Day time and Evening/weekend shifts
Full-time and Part-time positions
- Receive Intakes for Legal situations from new clients via electronic or telephonic sources.
- Make multiple follow-up calls to new clients with the goal of completing an application.
-- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and provide the best experience for all intake contacts.
- Previous experience in a direct customer contact position is preferred.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and the detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers.
- BILINGUAL - English/Spanish a plus.
About Premier Disability
Premier Disability Services, LLC® is a full-service social security disability advocacy firm. We assist individuals in successfully obtaining their Social Security Disability benefits. Each month, our office is contacted by thousands of Americans needing assistance in their disability claim to assist over 100,000 individuals in filing their application successfully. Learn more about us!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.