Director of Marketing
Officite is currently seeking a Director of Marketing who will drive lead generation marketing and corporate branding. In this role, you will lead the marketing function across a portfolio of brands, drive all lead generation growth planning & execution, lead marketing test & optimization plans, manage all reporting and analytics, and lead a team of 7 marketing professionals.
You will also be responsible for supporting a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the Sales, Support, Product and Service teams and will present monthly marketing performance to Executive Leadership. For this role, we are looking for a person with a proven ability to create and drive a marketing strategy across the organization, to collaborate well across departments, and to share insights and learnings with other marketing leaders from other divisions. You will also be responsible for developing a wide array of marketing assets, including vertical market marketing for Medical, Chiropractic, Mental Health and other markets as the company expands. This role is a key member of the services organization management team and will report to the General Manager of the business.
- Manage and implement corporate marketing strategy as defined and in accordance with the marketing plan and larger business plan.
- Responsible for evaluating the ROI and effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Design and measure email, PPC, SEO, social media, trade show, partnership and affiliate marketing campaigns for prospects with the aim of driving inbound leads for our outbound telesales team.
- Will develop and execute an upsell marketing plan for existing clients.
- Provide marketing services requirements for product improvement.
- Work with the marketing team to oversee design workflow for projects that span print, online, video and multimedia.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals to support the on-going needs of the organization.
- Manage brand websites and social networks for optimal SEO/SEM rankings.
Education and Experience:
- BA in Marketing or Business is a plus.
- 5 - 7 years of B2B experience required.
- 5 or more years managing a multidisciplinary marketing team, including online, email, creative, research, analytics
- Experience using lead generation software (Salesforce and Pardot - 7 Years or more in online marketing management experience is a plus).
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible to work evening or weekend events to promote brand awareness.
- Strong Project Management experience combined with skills in online and print marketing materials.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong Analytical and reporting skills.
- Superb written and oral communication.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.