Nolo is the leading producer of do-it-yourself legal products. Since 1971 we’ve been producing books, software, and forms for consumers and small business all written in plain English with step-by-step instructions.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your job would be to our do-it-yourself product marketing team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable handling a wide variety of tasks, have the ability to communicate across different departments. If you’re a detail-oriented multitasker, this position might be for you!
- Use email marketing tools to create newsletters
- Use email marketing tools to create email drip campaigns
- Work with Social Media Manager to create social media posts around products
- Manage Nolo’s product reviews and work on strategy to increase overall reviews
- Create coupons and promotions for Nolo.com
- Manage retail promo calendar
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication (both written & oral)
- Team player: ready to help with any assigned tasks
- eCommerce platforms
- Email marketing tools
- Social media marketing
- Understanding of analytics and measurement tools
- College degree or two years relevant experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work across different departments
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.