Senior Lead, Graphic Design
iMatrix is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for businesses. Our suite of online marketing solutions includes professionally designed and managed websites, advanced SEO, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, and social media management.
We are currently seeking a Lead Graphic Designer that will translate our marketing roadmap into digital and print assets that engage inform, and convert our clients and prospects. This imperative role creates emails, banners, direct mail, print ads, and other digital content and print collateral either from scratch or based on mockups. The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own workflow and deliverables in a fast paced environment that spans multiple brands, products, and audiences.
- Design and create attractive online and print assets to drive new business, social engagement, website traffic, lead nurturing, and lead generation, including emails, print, and banner ads.
- Participate and support creative ideations and generate new concepts.
- Create solutions that are efficient, fast, extensible, and appropriately tailored to our most advanced requirements of usability, functionality, and measurability.
- Work with marketing teams and other designers across national businesses.
- Create projects from concept to completion
- Experience designing and developing marketing material.
- Experience designing responsive email templates.
- Experience with conversion-focused design, B2B, and or SaaS marketing a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, related field or relevant work experience.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong written verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management experience combined with skills in digital design, print, and production processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and brands simultaneously.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS a plus.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.