Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for a Java Developer.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Java in a fast-paced web/SaaS environment, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate effectively with both technical and business personnel.
- Actively participate in the technical design of software components. Use experience to help translate requirements into technical design and tasks.
- Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks.
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Analyze and fix moderate to complex problems during development and support. Document and communicate results appropriately.
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to your manager and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings, and/or impromptu occasions.
- Proactively explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process.
- Two (2) or more years of software engineering experience with strong understanding of SDLC and Agile/Kanban methodologies.
- Some experience with salesforce.com preferred.
- Familiar with relational databases
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science of Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Enjoy working at an entrepreneurial company
- Highly motivated and dependable
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.