Senior Financial Analyst
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with a strong background in financial analysis to join our corporate finance team.
- Work with operation managers within the organization to develop a comprehensive evaluation of financial results, focusing on key metrics.
- Partner with operations to develop modeling for strategic initiatives.
- Develop financial and operational presentations for our executive team and investors.
- Develop acquisition-related metrics, assist in post-acquisition integration, and execute financial modeling.
- Spearhead special projects: perform analyses to drive revenue opportunities, cost rationalization analyses, streamline operations.
- Review and interpret monthly profit and loss statements.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets along with variance analysis.
- Manage and develop sales performance and compensation plans.
- 3 or more years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all individuals across all functions and levels in order to present findings and drive positive change throughout the company.
- Ability to clearly define problems, identify solutions, and independently partner with operations to execute performance-improvement initiatives.
- Experience working with SaaS, online media, or vertical software a plus.
- SQ, BI experience a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.