Creative Services Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Director of Creative Services to join our Corporate Marketing team. You will be working directly with executive management as well as the operating teams to develop world class marketing campaigns in health, legal and automotive.
The Director of Creative Services will manage the development of creative assets including content, digital, and video by developing the processes needed to coordinate freelance and in-house teams. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working within highly customer-focused organizations and will:
- Manage the marketing content and creative development process for our major business verticals including Legal and Automotive
- Work with our Marketing Experiences and Audience Development teams to drive effective creative strategies that meet business goals
- Lead the team to create clear copy and creative that reflects our brands positioning, key messaging, and effectively communicates to target audiences
- Develop strategy and collect insights and research to apply them to creative thinking, paid campaign and content development.
- Project manage numerous campaigns and creative requests working across in house and freelance teams.
- Drive a culture of creativity. Inspire new ideas to drive engagement with our brands across channels.
- Understand insights and research and apply them to creative thinking, campaign and content development
- Work with our Marketing Execution teams to continually look for opportunities to optimize based on research, user feedback, and performance data.
- Instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration throughout the department
- Roll up your sleeves to execute and deliver work.
- 5+ years of experience working with notable consumer companies, direct to consumer a plus
- Extensive experience in developing and project managing processes around the creation of marketing assets including social, display, search, video, content marketing and email.
- Strong track record of directing marketing copy and creative for high performing consumer campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously while continuing to hit deadlines.
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually, from both visual and content standpoints, to identify the most compelling ways to achieve business objectives through outstanding creative output.
- A strong people leader and project manager with ability to motivate and empower teams by setting clearly defined processes, targets, and goals.
- A strong collaborator. They partner well internally and externally to contribute to realizing the overall vision for the company
- Prefer candidates local to Los Angeles
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.