Internet Matrix (iMatrix), a subsidiary of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small, practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries. iMatrix has small company stability with a startup energy.
We are currently seeking an IT Administrator to join our dynamic staff in San Diego, CA.
- Oversee local operations of Active Directory domain.
- Support and monitor Print Server and File Share.
- Manage Windows Active Directory Users and Groups
- Deploy Windows and Mac workstations
- Support VOIP phone system as a liaison to VoIP service provider.
- Perform helpdesk support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot/Review corporate antivirus/anti-malware software.
- Basic network troubleshooting (LAN/WLAN) at the office.
- Be cross-trained in other IT duties to provide skill overlap.
- Document configurations, processes and procedures.
- Follow workplace rules as laid out in Companies employee handbook.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and keep track of simultaneous tasks & deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Produce quality work under pressure, while keeping a professional attitude with co-workers.
- Ability to share information and communicate technical information to local and remote team members in a friendly, concise manner.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Patience and ability to educate users in how to avoid or resolve problems.
- Experience in Operating System deployments.
- Have a sense of humor and love technology!
- 3+ years of Tech Support including Windows environment administration.
- Experience with RingCentral Hosted PBX or InContact Call Center a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.