Full Stack Developer
Martindale/Lawyers.com is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with our growing team. You will partner with senior technology members to steward key projects within our strategic road-map.
- Object-orientated PHP5.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks specifically Laravel 5.3+.
- Extensive Experience with plugin and theme development for WordPress.
- Must have a good understanding of actions, hooks and filters.
- Understanding of the theme build hierarchy – functions.php and other systems in WordPress based themes.
- Experience with cutting up pixel-perfect design built in Photoshop or Sketch.
- Familiarity with PHP ORM's such as Eloquent.
- RESTful API Experience (and experience with PHP cURL library).
- Experience with front-end CSS frameworks such as Foundation (6.0) and Bootstrap 4.0+.
- Worked with GIT source code management tools.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical specifications.
- Experience with Vagrant and Oracle Virtual Box and/or Docker is a plus.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.