Senior Contract Recruiter
Internet Brands is currently in search of a Senior Contract Recruiter for a 3-6 month engagement to handle full-cycle recruiting for positions at the senior/executive level and deliver on expected hiring goals.
We continue to grow rapidly and need your help to find key talent!
- Network with, source and recruit executive level candidates.
- Consult with Executive team to identify organizational needs based on business strategy.
- Use knowledge of market and industry trends, labor market data and competitors to develop sourcing plans and strategies.
- Build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing / feedback with recruiting team.
- Extreme organization, successful in multi-tasking, and master of prioritization.
- Established network of executive contacts in the LA software/technology/online media/internet markets.
- Demonstrated passion for talent acquisition and significant experience identifying, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback.
- Advance level sourcing and networking skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.