Human Resources Generalist/Office Manager
Martindale-Nolo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an HR Generalist based at our Pleasanton, CA office. The ideal candidate is a sharp, motivated self-starter who takes initiative, works independently to get things done while also collaborating with business leaders to proactively manage elements of the employee lifecycle, and approaches work with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with the central HR team based in Los Angeles. You will need to be a very strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong employee communications and team building experience. You will be key to creating conditions for a professional and engaging EE experience.
- Recruiting expertise. We need a team member with an eye for talent who will understand our culture, collaborate with the recruiters to assure requisitions are filled, and recruit for the team him/herself as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and a solid working knowledge of Google Docs/MS Office tool usage.
- Passion, problem solving, teamwork and a smile.
- Work with central HR regarding policy, process and other HR objectives.
- Build and support performance management efforts for meeting business objectives.
- Welcome in our new recruits, on-board new hires, and bid farewell by exit interviewing and processing departures.
- Work with hiring managers and IB recruiting staff to recruit for open positions and facilitate the selection of top-notch candidates.
- Manage ad hoc reporting processes required to report out on other key HR metrics.
- Other general HR duties as needed.
What you can expect:
- In this role you will be the main regional HR generalist and office manager supporting our Pleasanton and San Francisco offices, and will join and collaborate with our team of HR professionals based across the US.
- You will report to the General Manager of Martindale-Nolo as well as an Internet Brands corporate HR leader.
- A fun, friendly work environment where hard work and innovation is rewarded.
- Exposure to fast-paced, growing industry.
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.