Sales Development Manager
Demandforce is looking to grow our leadership team. Could this be you? The Sales Development Manager is somebody who want to grows within the company and coach a team of SDR’s on how to successfully engage a prospect, set qualified demos, service customers, and upsell add-on products.
As a SDR Manager you will:
- Interview and assess new candidates
- Hire, develop and mentor SDR’s
- Train new hires and participate in teaching beginner & intermediate level team trainings
- Manage a team of SDRs (8-10 LDR’s) to meet and exceed 100% of quota
- Teach team how to build and manage a pipeline through salesforce
- Teach and coach Account Based Sales Development
- Closely communicate and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, BD, and Care
- Track key data points such as qualification and conversion rates
- Hold a goal for demos complete, new units, and add-on revenue
- Conduct weekly meetings and 1 on 1’s to keep the team tracking towards monthly goals
- Have minimum of 1 year sales management experience.
- Account based sales experience
- Cold calling experience (to both new prospects and current customers)
- Track record of proven success
- Assertive, persuasive and competitive without coming off as pushy
- Experience motivating a group as well as working with different personalities
- Great listener, quick thinker and ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong Salesforce acumen/ prospecting skills/ closing skills are a major plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.