Senior Client Relationship Manager
Net Driven Senior Client Relationship Manager (SCRM) is responsible for maintaining the highest levels of client engagement and account oversight. The SCRM represents Net Driven as expert advisor and primary liaison to clients, partners and ND colleagues.
The SCRM will support and mentor the CRM team as a whole and play a key role in the success of the Net Driven business strategy.
The SCRM job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive account management and consultative role serving as primary liaison between Net Driven and dealers in the United States and Canada.
- Communicate effectively and timely with clients about Net Driven products and features and the process that will be followed to deliver them.
- Perform client training of the primary solution and digital marketing and lead management best practices.
- Execute on client retention and upsell strategies as defined by the Company.
- Attain and routinely exceed stated performance targets for client retention and increment revenue generation.
- Manage client portfolio with highest levels of program knowledge and expertise.
- Manage additional program deliverables as defined by the Company. These programs will include but are not limited to: custom communications, data analysis, workflow oversight and inter-company reporting.
- Mentor and support Net Driven team members.
- Uphold Company policies and best practices for retaining clients and working within a team.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong large account management skills.
- Solution & value based selling and consultative sales.
- Relationship building, in person and remote by phone and email.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team management and coaching skills, setting and tracking KPI’s, reporting activities.
- Solid time management skills to balance workload on your own accounts vs working with the team.
- Proven experience as an account manager / team leader.
- Demonstrable years people management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.